bobby pyro

bobby pyro

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I love the way you lie chapter 1



Summary: From the moment Rogue got to the school Pyro noticed her crush on his boy friend. Not that Bobby would ever leave him. But it got on his nerves that the girl kept flirting with him. Pyro begins to think that Bobby could leave him for Rogue and gets possessive and lashes out and eventually leaves to join Magneto. Can his love for Bobby keep him from destroying his lover in the end battle?

Each chapter is based on events from the moves and of course things have been changed because Bobby and Pyro are together.

Also: Lyrics to E.T are in the story.

Chapter one: Take me.

Rogue had been brought by Logan and she seemed like a nice enough girl.
But soon she developed a crush on Bobby the boy who had the power of ice.
She talked to him her first week there.
“Hey. So I was wondering who's that guy that is always around you?” Rogue asked her new friend.
Bobby smiled “Oh you mean John? Or should I say Pyro. He's my boy friend. We're in love.” Bobby said with a smile thinking of his love.
“Really? You love him? Wait you called him Pyro does that mean his power is fire?” Rogue asked.
“Yup. Exact opposites in power anyways. We have lots in common. We love the same stuff and we always have a blast together. I couldn't make it without him. He's such am amazing guy. Why do you ask?” Bobby asked.
“Oh I was just curious. I hope he doesn't mind me talking to you.” Rogue said.
“Nah. He's not insecure or anything. We know what we have. It's real. And very strong. He isn't the jealous type.” Bobby said with a smile.
Rogue laughed “That's good. I guess. So he can set things on fire?” Rogue asked.
“No. he has this lighter. He can control the fire. He can't create it. Which is actually a good thing cause he would be way more dangerous if he could create the fire. Not that he isn't dangerous now. He can still cause some pretty good damage.” Bobby said with a proud smile.
He glanced at the clock “Look Rogue it was nice talking to you but I have a lunch date with Pyro. Have you heard about the dance next Friday? You should find a date. It should be fun. The X men are hosting and Chaperoning but it will still be fun.” Bobby said as he got up and then went to meet Pyro at the lunch table.
“Hey.” Bobby greeted as he sat down beside John.
“Where were you?” Pyro asked in all seriousness. He didn't look happy.
Bobby smiled “I got stopped by Rogue. Sorry. I told her about us. I think she has a crush on me.” Bobby said with a laugh.
Pyro still wasn't pleased. “So I saw. You could have just blown her off you know. You don't wanna led her on.” he said.
“I'm not leading her on. I told her right away that my heart is yours. I also said you weren't the jealous type and I thought it was true. Now I'm not so sure. Why are you jealous? You know I'm not into girls. Plus I'm too into you to see anyone else like that.” Bobby tried to reassure him with the truth.
Pyro smiled shyly “yeah I know. I feel the same about you. But it doesn't stop me from getting riled when I know others also want you.” Pyro said.
The talk ended there and they ate the lunch in silence and then under the table their hands connected as they held each others hands and ate they knew the argument was done and over with.
After lunch Bobby and Pyro went to their room and discussed the dance.
“I can't wait for the dance. I have a special surprise for you that night.” Bobby said.
Pyro smiled Bobby was so cute when he was excited about something. Pyro thought.
“Great. I can't wait.” Pyro smirked pleasantly.


Friday Night: The dance Floor.

Everyone was dancing including Pyro and Bobby. Bobby couldn't wait any longer.
He took Pyro's hand and they snuck back to their bed room unnoticed.
“What are we doing?” Pyro asked curious “I thought we were gonna dance.” Pyro said.

Bobby went to lock the door and then turned on a CD and put the song on Repeat it was the song E.T.
Bobby began to take his shirt off and he looked Pyro in the eye saying “Take me. Touch me. Make me yours forever.” Bobby said a serious look on his face pleading eyes meet Pyro's.
Pyro immediately got hard and he didn't have to be asked twice.
The song was a good song to make love to.
Pyro pushed Bobby gently onto the bed and and followed him kissing him passionately.

The Chorus of the song played now and as they head it their actions became more insistent.

E.T. Song


You're so hypnotizing
could u be the devil, could you be an angel
your touch magnetizing
feels like going floating, leave my body glowing

They say be afraid
you're not like the others, futuristic lovers
different DNA, they don’t understand u

You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimension
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial

You're so super sonic
wanna feel your powers, stun me with your lasers
your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic

You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimension
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial


There is this transcendental, on another level
boy, you're my lucky star
i wanna walk on your wave length
and be there when you vibrate
for you i risk it all
all

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial.


The song repeated itself again both guys made love to the song.


One it was over they kept the song playing and just held each other.
I love you so much.” Bobby said never wanting to let him go.
The same goes for you my love. I can't imagine being without you. It would be too painful.” Pyro said.
Will you sleep beside me from now on? I want to feel you next to me at night when I sleep.” Bobby requested.
Pyro smiled and kissed Bobby “Of course I will. I love being next to you.”
Pyro reached over and turned the song off and they fell asleep in each others arms.


To be continued..................................................
Next time: Rogue comes onto Bobby and Pyro threatens her and also the field trip from movie two. So Pyro uses his power on innocent people for the first time. And gets mad when Bobby interferes using his own powers to help the guy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment