bobby pyro

bobby pyro

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Love the way you lie chapter 4


X Men: I love the way you lie.

For those of you that don't know I love the way you lie is a song by Eminem and Rihanna it is awesome and it seemed right for what I had in mind for this story. The lyrics are in this.
Spoiler: For those of you who are curious............There will be a happy ending for Bobby and Pyro.

Summary: Bobby interferes when Pyro sets everything on fire during battle. What happens when Magneto sends him to face Bobby? Can Pyro see past his pride and rage? Will he be blinded by his evil or will he finally see the face of his love?

Note: No one seems to be reading this but that won't stop me from finishing it. I do hope that eventually someone will read and review though.

Chapter Four: A painful wake up call

On the battlefield Scott and Logan and the other X men are busy helping people and defeating the other mutants.

Magneto begins to lift objects into the air with Pyro setting them on fire he then send things flying all around doing damage.

The X Men take cover.

Logan looked at Bobby nervous about the whole plan. But he would do the same if this was his lover.

“If your gonna do this then now is the time.” Logan said then added “Bobby. Be careful.” he warned.

Bobby nodded and then headed out ice came from his hands as he showered the fiery objects effectively putting the fire out whenever he could.

Magneto looked to Pyro “Go ahead.” he said knowing Pyro intended to force Bobby to leave with him after the battle was all over.

Pyro slowly walked over to Bobby who was taking off his X gloves.

They rounded each other once both with a determined look on their face.

“Hey Lover.” Pyro greeted “It's been a while. Feels like ages instead of just a couple weeks.”

Bobby nodded in agreement but didn't say anything.

“What? Your not gonna talk to me?” Pyro asked.

“There's nothing to talk about.” Bobby said.

“Oh I think there is.” Pyro said.

“yeah well I don't really care what you think.” Bobby said trying to rile him up.

Pyro clenched his fist took a step back and began to work his fingers on his left hand a small flame appeared but it was gone a moment later.

“I know what your doing Bobby. You trying to make me mad so that I'll attack first. While I've been gone I learned quick a bit about controlling myself. You can't make me hurt you.” Pyro said.

“I never made you do anything to me. That was all you.” Bobby said.

“I know that. And I said I was sorry!” Pyro said angry.

“And I forgave you. But I still remember.” Bobby said as he came closer.

Soon they were close enough to touch.
Pyro stood two inches taller then Bobby.

“I never wanted to hurt you baby you have to believe that.” Pyro said honestly his voice rough with passion.

“I do. But it doesn't change anything. This is our only chance John. Lets just get out of here. We'll go back to the school and make up. Rekindle the flame. But we have to do it now. Before it's too late to save us.” Bobby begged with pleading eyes.

Pyro got annoyed “Before it's too late to save us? What's that suppose to mean?” Pyro questioned.

“It means that if we don't do this now.........We're done.” Bobby said seriously.

Pyro suddenly smirked “Using our love to try and 'save' me?” he asked putting quotes around the word save.

“It's the only weapon I have left.” Bobby said as his answer.

“Two can play that game baby.” Pyro said and then shoved Bobby hard onto the ground.

Bobby found himself pinned to the ground by his lover.

Pyro's hands began to roam and Bobby began to struggle “Stop! Don't touch me! Get off! Get off me!” Bobby yelled and tried to buck Pyro off but nothing worked. His love was stronger then him.
Bobby wondered if Pyro could really rape him right there.
When he got one hand free he punched him. It did no good. It only seemed to piss Pyro off more.
Pyro used the back of his fist to hit Bobby and then had the hand trapped again as he gridded his body against Bobby's.

Then while grinding his hips he came down and forcefully kissed Bobby.

Logan saw all this but he didn't interfere. He had faith in Bobby's plan. The plan that Pyro would see past the evil and look into the eyes of his lover and be saved by that love. And so he watched as he held Scott's hand both of them hoping that this was the right thing and that it would work.

Bobby tried to free his lips but that didn't work. Pyro had him pinned as he sat on Bobby's hips and used his upper body to hold Bobby to the ground and his hands had Bobby's wrists trapped together in one hand above Bobby's head.
The other hand roughly touched and caressed trying to feel the body beneath the thick X suit.

When Pyro freed Bobby's lips Bobby begged “Please. Stop. Don't do this. Don't destroy us. Please.” he begged breathless and knowing that if it went too much further then it would destroy the love he had for Pyro. He was trying to hold on to that love. But if Pyro rapped him he wasn't sure he could keep holding on after that.

Pyro heard Bobby's words and they hurt. He hadn't meant to force himself on Bobby but he was so stubborn sometimes! Though Pyro was furious his anger was more at himself now.

The fear and pleading in Bobby's eyes was gutting him.

That's when Pyro remembered a song he had heard Bobby listening to once.



Love the way you lie Lyrics
[Chorus - Rihanna:]

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

[Eminem]
I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now it's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
High off of love, drunk from my hate,
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me
She fucking hates me and I love it.
Wait! Where you going?
"I'm leaving you"
No you ain't. Come back we're running right back.
Here we go again
It's so insane cause when it's going good, it's going great
I'm Superman with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane
But when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed I snapped
Who's that dude? I don't even know his name
I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength

[Chorus - Rihanna:]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

[Eminem]
You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe
When you're with 'em
You meet and neither one of you even know what hit 'em
Got that warm fuzzy feeling
Yeah, them chills you used to get 'em
Now you're getting fucking sick of looking at 'em
You swore you'd never hit 'em; never do nothing to hurt 'em
Now you're in each other's face spewing venom in your words when you spit them
You push, pull each other's hair, scratch, claw, hit 'em
Throw 'em down, pin 'em
So lost in the moments when you're in them
It's the rage that took over it controls you both
So they say you're best to go your separate ways
Guess if they don't know you 'cause today that was yesterday
Yesterday is over, it's a different day
Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her
Next time you show restraint
You don't get another chance
Life is no Nintendo game
But you lied again
Now you get to watch her leave out the window
Guess that's why they call it window "pain"

[Chorus - Rihanna:]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

[Eminem]
Now I know we said things, did things that we didn't mean
And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine
But your temper's just as bad as mine is
You're the same as me
But when it comes to love you're just as blinded
Baby, please come back
It wasn't you, baby it was me
Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk
Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk
Told you this is my fault
Look me in the eyeball
Next time I'm pissed, I'll lay my fist at the drywall
Next time. There won't be no next time
I apologize even though I know its lies
I'm tired of the games I just want her back
I know I'm a liar
If she ever tries to fucking leave again
Im'a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire
I'm just gonna

[Chorus - Rihanna:]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

then the beginning of part two ran through his head
Love the way you lie part 2 beginning only.
On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then this thing turned out so evil
I don’t know why I’m still surprised
Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes
But you’ll always be my hero
Even though you’ve lost your mind

[Chorus]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that’s all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
Ohhh, I love the way you lie

[Rihanna]
Now there’s gravel in our voices
Glass is shattered from the fight
In this tug of war, you’ll always win
Even when I’m right


Bobby watched with hope as Pyro had released his hands but Bobby didn't move. He watched as Pyro seemed to be fighting himself on the inside. His heart was fighting with his head.

“I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.” Pyro begged as he bend down to lay a gentle kiss on Bobby's cheek. Then he stood up and backed away.
Bobby got up not sure what was going through Pyro's head now.

“Pyro?” Bobby questioned.

Pyro gave him a smirk he hadn't seen in a long time.

“Let's get out of here.” Pyro said.

Bobby gasped a big smile coming to his face he threw himself into Pyro's arms so happy.

It had worked! He knew that Pyro would love him too much to be able to hurt him. He had purposly made Pyro angry hoping the Pyro would attack him and then realize what he was doing before Bobby actually got hurt. And it had worked. He just didn't know what it was that had woken his love up.
At the sight Logan and Scott grinned also relieved that the gamble had worked.

At the mansion after talking and making up and making out Bobby finally remembered to ask. “So why did you stop? I mean I know you stopped. I just wanna know why?” Bobby asked.

Pyro smirked “I saw how I was hurting you. And I didn't like what I had become. What we had become. And I remember the songs. I love the way you lie part 1 and 2. and I realized that's what we had become. And I hated myself for letting myself lose it like that. I love you so much Bobby that sometimes it just hurts to think about anything tearing us apart. But in the end it was me that tore us apart. I'm gonna talk to Logan about how I can learn to control my temper better. Maybe he can help me.” Pyro said as Bobby held tightly to him.

Bobby knew that everything would be okay now. Pyro had been saved and was going to seek help so that he wouldn't lash out at Bobby anymore. That alone gave Bobby hope. The first step was admitting you were wrong. The second and biggest step is doing something about it. Bobby was happy that Pyro was man enough to get help. And Bobby knew that Pyro had the determination to succeed in whatever he needed to do to change himself so that they could always be together.

Bobby fell asleep snuggled happily in the arms of his lover. While Pyro laid there holding him the entire night not willing to sleep. He had wasted so many night alone in that tent when he could have been here with Bobby. He had been so stupid. But that was over now. He had what was most important to him. Bobby was his whole world. And he was gonna whatever he had to to keep it that way.
He fell asleep hours later at peace with himself and already planning to speak with Logan tomorrow.


To be continued...............................................

Next Time: Pyro has a heart to heart with Logan and gets the advice he needs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment